At the end of the session we asked each participant and guest to tell us how they have found the session and what they found most interesting. Here are some of their responses:
- It brought up a lot of questions I’ve never thought of.
- The discussion in groups was good.
- It was interesting to talk about male and female identities in relation to these fields.
- It was great to meet people in the work place who are both stealth and out as trans.
- It was really interesting. I’ve not had discussion on gender for a long time.
- It was good to talk about sexism.
- I’ve had a great time discussing feminism and trans topics.
- It was good to talk about science.
- It was lovely to talk to people who know so much about science. It’s inspiring.
- It was good to think about how gender neutrality is creeping into the discussions.